Get an Energy Audit from the recognized multifamily experts.
Are you tired of Energy Audits that leave you scratching your head about therms and BTUs? On-Site Insight's Energy Audit was built from the ground-up for clients who want clear guidance on energy and water retrofits rooted in time-tested financial analysis. For each retrofit recommendation, we evaluate Green vs. Conventional products through a proprietary two-step Life Cycle Cost Analysis. In the end, you'll know which product to use, when to install it, and how much you will save.
All of our associates are certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) as Building Analysts and Multifamily Analysts, and have an average of ten years of multifamily capital planning experience.
The OSI Energy Audit includes:
- Energy analysis, including utility bill analysis, disaggregated end uses, and carbon footprint
- TREAT energy modeling
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis for each retrofit
- Clear retrofit recommendations with recognized financial metrics: net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and savings to investment ratio (SIR)
- Indoor air quality analysis with diagnostic testing results
- Standard and infrared photos
Please click here to download an Energy Audit brochure.